New heater starts apartment fire
YUKON, Okla. (KOKH) —
A fire was started after crews tried to turn on a newly installed heater at an apartment complex.
Crews at the Colonial Apartments, located at 1000 Cornwell Drive, were installing a new heating and air system into one of the buildings this morning.
When they turned on the heater to test it out, fire started coming out of the duct work. The crew was able to put the fire out before the fire department arrived. Fire crews helped ventilate the building.
No one was hurt in this fire.