Jennifer Like from the Oklahoma Country Health Department talks to Meg and Mitch about the Fall 2018 Take It Off Oklahoma Winner, David Hall!
Here are the final number for the Take It Off Oklahoma competition
- We had 21 people meet their 5% weight loss goal (10 @ NE Campus, 11 @ Earlywine)!
- The winner, David Hall, lost 9.38% of his body weight, 23.8 lbs!!!
- Total weight loss was 596.7 pounds!!!!
- 71 people came to all 3 weigh ins (32%)
- 137 people came to at least 2 weigh ins (61%—which is the highest percentage so far, next highest was 52% back in fall of 2017)
- Of those who came to at least 2 weigh ins, 68% lost weight and 15% met their 5% weigh loss goal.
The next TAKE IT OFF OKLAHOMA! will be in January! Just in time for your New Years Resolutions!