KOKH / MOODY GARDENS GETAWAY
FACEBOOK NOMINATION JUDGED OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KOKH / Moody Gardens Getaway
Station: KOKH, LLC dba KOKH
Station Address: KOKH, 1228 E. Wilshire Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Contest Area: Oklahoma Counties: Alfalfa, Beckham, Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Custer, Dewey, Ellis, Garfield, Garvin, Grady, Grant, Greer, Harmon, Harper, Hughes, Kay, Kingfisher, Kiowa, Lincoln, Logan, Major, McClain, Murray, Noble, Oklahoma, Pawnee, Payne, Pottawatomie, Roger Mills, Seminole, Washita, Woods and Woodward
Prize Provider(s): Moody Gardens, Inc.
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-One (21)
Contest Period: July 2, 2018 to July 27, 2018
Entries Due: 11:59 PM CDT on July 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
Entry is limited to one entry per IP address, however, more than one nomination may be received for more than one nominee from different entrants.
Nomination Topic: Why does your family deserve a Moody Gardens Getaway?
Judging Criteria: Content (50%); Compelling Nature of Story (30%); Creativity (20%)
Total Number of Winners: Three (3) weekly winners and One (1) grand prize winner
Winner Determination Date(s): Weekly winners determined on July 6, 13, 20, 2018. Grand prize winner determined on July 27, 2018 from all remaining weekly entries.
Prize(s) and Value(s):
Weekly Prize: Four (4) admission tickets to Moody Gardens Attractions: Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid, 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, SpongeBob SubPants Adventure, Discovery Museum, Palm Beach and Ropes Course/Zip Line. Transportation, lodging and meals are not included. Blackout dates may apply. Prize must be used before August 31, 2018. Prize Value is $710.
Grand Prize: Four (4) admission tickets to Moody Gardens Attractions: Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid, 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, SpongeBob SubPants Adventure, Discovery Museum, Palm Beach and Ropes Course/Zip Line; One (1) night hotel accommodations at Moody Gardens Hotel (one room, double occupancy), and One (1) round of golf for Two (2) individuals at the Moody Gardens Golf Course. Transportation and meals are not included. Blackout dates may apply. Prize must be used before August 31, 2018. Pre-booking of hotel is required. Prize value is $1,132.
Station’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/livingoklahoma
Station’s Website: www.okcfox.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: www.okcfox.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, Facebook users can log onto the Station’s Facebook Page, and click on the Contest section to access the Contest entry page. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, name of nominee, address of nominee, describe why the nominee submitted for the Nomination Topic should win, and click submit. By entering, entrants agree that the nominee, not the entrant, is eligible to win the prize. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
Judging of Entries/How to Win
Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges comprised of Station personnel based on the Judging Criteria for the Nomination Topic.
On the Winner Determination Date(s), the judges will determine the Total Number of Winners with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest score, as determined by the judges in their sole and absolute discretion. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be determined, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Facebook accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that entrant is a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
14. Facebook is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.