Tasty Tuesday tries Turkey Tarragon Pitas
For more information, visit the Oklahoma Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website.
Estimated Time: 15 min
• 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
• 2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
• 1 tsp dried tarragon
• 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded
• 1 cup green grapes, halved
• 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas
• 8 oz fresh spinach
1. In a medium bowl, add yogurt, mayonnaise & tarragon. Mix well.
2. Add turkey & grapes. Mix well.
3. Cut each pita in half. Line inside of pitas with spinach.
4. Just before serving, fill pitas with turkey mixture.
Notes: For a more intense flavor, refrigerate turkey mixture 1-2 hours before serving.