Tasty Tuesday: Pumpkin Fluff
Pumpkin Fluff and Cinnamon Chips
1 pkg Vanilla pudding, instant, fat free, sugar free (1.5 oz box/6 servings per box)
1 cn Pumpkin puree (15 oz)
1 t Pumpkin pie spice
1 cont Whipped topping, lite, thawed (16 oz)
½ t Vanilla
8 Whole wheat tortillas
1 T Water or cooking spray
¼ c Sugar
2 t Cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, WHISK together instant vanilla pudding, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
2. MIX in the thawed frozen whipped topping and vanilla. CHILL in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with cinnamon chips, apples or pears.
3. For the chips, PREHEAT the oven to 400°F. BRUSH tortillas lightly with water or spray with cooking spray.
4. COMBINE sugar and cinnamon. SPRINKLE over tortillas.
5. CUT each tortilla into 8 wedges. PLACE on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
6. BAKE for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. COOL and SERVE with dip.