Tasty Tuesday: Meatless Fiesta Casserole
Estimated Time: 30 min
• 2 cups instant brown rice
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 (10 oz) can mild enchilada sauce
• 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
• 1 cup frozen corn
• 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, drained & rinsed
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/2 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 1 1/2 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese, divided
1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix cooked rice, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, corn, beans, cilantro, cumin, chili powder & 1 cup cheese.
4. Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly & cheese has melted.
5. Cut into squares & serve immediately.
Tip: Frozen veggies are quick, easy, low in salt & frozen at peak freshness!