Science Museum Oklahoma's Late Night Labs
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (KOKH) There is no time limit when it comes to science! Science Museum Oklahoma's (SMO) special after-hours family night out include unique hands-on activities, Science Live and Kirkpatrick Planetarium shows, and all of the museum's permanent exhibits.
The whole family can enjoy tinkering activities including electronics take-aparts, woodworking, 3D printing, early animation, robotics, candle-making, cardboard car construction, bookbinding and more. The Tinker 'Bout is 6-11 p.m. February 9th. Doors open at 6 p.m. with tinkering activities beginning at 7 p.m. Cost is $18 per person for museum members, $20 for nonmembers and there's no charge for children under age 3.
For more information, visit www.sciencemuseumok.org
Schedule for Tinker 'Bout It, 6-11 p.m. Feb. 9 at SMO
- 6 p.m. Doors open for check-in. Grab some dinner from the cafe or check out the museum!
- 6-9 p.m. Pavlov's Cafe open
- 6-10:30 p.m. Full museum open (The Science Shop will be open until 11 p.m.!)
- 7-10 p.m. Tinkering stations open
- 8 p.m. Kirkpatrick Planetarium show - arrive early, seating is limited!
- 10:30 p.m. Science Live show
- 11 p.m. Goodnight!