MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Propane stove starts grass fire near I-240

Propane stove starts grass fire near I-240

Emergency crews are on the scene of a grass fire that has spread multiple acres.

The Oklahoma City Fire Department says that the fire was started in a homeless camp by a man cooking on a propane stove.

The vacant building caught on fire and then it spread to three other vacant buildings and then onto the grass. Five acres of land have been burned.

Fire crews are working on getting the fire completely out.


There have been no reported injuries.

Trending