Tasty Tuesday: easy gourmet ramen
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 6 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 (16 oz) bag frozen deluxe stir-fry mix (broccoli, green beans, carrots, baby corn, water chestnuts & red peppers)
• 1 (8oz) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
• 2 (32 oz) containers unsalted chicken broth
• 1 Tbsp honey
• 1 Tbsp chili paste
• 3 packages ramen noodles (any flavor- seasoning discarded)
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
1. In a large stockpot heat oil & garlic over medium-high. Add stir-fry mix & mushrooms. Sauté 5-7 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
2. Add broth, honey & chili paste. Bring to a boil. Add ramen & cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat & stir in cilantro.
4. Divide into bowls & serve with a boiled egg.
Tip: For a different flavor, try using sesame oil in this recipe. For easy peel eggs, boil then chill overnight.