60 members of OU's Alpha Gamma Delta house are looking for a home this morning, after their sorority house goes up in flames.
Fire crews were called to the scene at 930 Chautauqua Ave last night at around 10:45 p.m. They were able to extinguish the flames. There were no injuries. Crews say they believe the fire started in the attic.
Richard Hamley lives a few blocks away. He says last night he could hear sirens and see the fire from his home.
"We could see flames shooting up from the middle of this building really high, really high flames. Finally we saw water and the whole neighborhood was out watching this," said Richard Hamley.
The house is not a total loss, but the girls will have to move out. Fire crews will continue to investigate today.