Keith Urban ticket giveaway contest
KEITH URBAN CONTEST RULESWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participatein this contest, entrants must be Oklahoma residents who are 18 years of age orolder and reside in the KOKH viewing area and are an existing user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, and any other company which owns,programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KOKH (the"Station"), KOCB, Inc., Universal Music Group, Inc., Buddy Media, Inc.,Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies,advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediatefamilies" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children andgrandchildren. Only one winner perhousehold.How to Enter
(a) Nopurchase is necessary to enter. Only oneentry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto the KOKHFacebook page at www.facebook.com/foxokc and access the online contest entrypage and online entry form located on the FOX 25 Insider Tab. Complete the online entry form with yourname, address, phone number, keyword, and birth date in the provided area andclick submit. No mechanicallyreproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Tuesday, September 24, 2013, and ends at 9:00amCDT on Friday, September 27, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). Entries must be received by 9:00am each morningduring the Contest Period to qualify for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, ormisdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronicmalfunction.
(d) Each morning at approximately 9:15am CDT during the Contest Period, one(1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for atotal of four (4) winners. Remainingvalid entries will not carry over to the next daily drawing.The Prize(s)
1. Four (4) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets tothe Keith Urban Concert in Oklahoma City on October 19, 2013. Each prizepackage is valued at ninety-eight dollars ($98). The Station and sponsors are not responsiblein the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will benotified by phone. Before claimingprizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone numberto Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility,which must be received within five (5) days of notification at the time winnersclaim his/her prize in person at the Station. If a winner is a minor, then the winner's parents or guardian must signa release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or herprize. Winners must show pictureidentification to claim prizes. Stationreserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose toaccept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2)days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit ofeligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded toan alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries. Failure to collect the prize within ten (10)days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cashalternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute aprize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying alllocal, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retailvalue of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded perhousehold. Contestants are eligible towin only one prize within any sixty 60 day period, regardless of the number ofcontests entered.
7. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the providerof any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish itsportion of the prize.
8. KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that KOKH,LLC, KOCB, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group,Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph,voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes withoutfinancial remuneration.Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number ofentries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Mondaythrough Friday during normal business hours at KOKH-TV, 1228 E Wilshire Blvd.,Oklahoma City, OK 73111 and on the Station's website at www.okcfox.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate,self-addressed, stamped envelope to KOKH-TV Prize Winners, 1228 E WilshireBlvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73111 by October 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicablelaws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., KOKH, LLC, KOCB, Inc., and Universal Music Group, Inc. acceptno responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses ordamages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession oruse of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules andcontest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering thiscontest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against theStation, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates,officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damageor injury which may occur as a result of entrant's participation in thiscontest.
8. Facebook,Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, "Facebook") are not affiliated withthe Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored,endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.