component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      51
      Monday
      65 / 38
      Tuesday
      66 / 40
      Wednesday
      70 / 36

      House fire in southeast Oklahoma City

      Shortly before 8:20 p.m. the Oklahoma City Fire Department was called to the 300 block of SE 47th St. for a house fire. Initial reports said the fire was in the kitchen and there was a possible smoke inhalation victim.

      A Fire Department spokesperson says a couple was using space heaters and the stove to heat their home. They smelled smoke and discovered a fire near the stove. The couple got out of the home safely but one person was transported to the hospital as a precaution.

      Fire fighters place an estimate of $20,000 in damage to the home and caution the public against using the stove to heat a home

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER