Firefighters: man trying to start classic corvette sparks SE OKC fire
By Jay Dillon
Nobody was injured after a fire started at a storage unit in SE Oklahoma City on Friday.The Oklahoma City Fire and Police Departments were called to the storage unit in the 4900 block of S I35 service road around 12:40 p.m. According to crews on scene, a man was working on a 1985 Chevrolet Corvette in the storage unit when it sparked. The car caught fire and it then spread to the rest of the unit.Firefighters rushed to the scene and put the flames out quickly. Nobody was injured in the fire.
KOKH Fox 25 provides, news, sports, weather and local event coverage in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas, including McLoud, Shawnee, Tecumseh, Seminole, Wewoka, Maud, Asher, Wanetted, Goldsby, Norman, Blanchard, Chickasha, Pauls Valley, Purcell, Andarko, Bridgeport, Lawton, Duncan, Okarche, Kingfisher, Guthrie Stillwater and Cushing, Oklahoma.